COVID Safe | Terms and Conditions of Sale
IMPORTANT: Due to COVID-19, additional Terms and Conditions of Sale now apply to all bookings. Please read the following terms and conditions, which are in addition to the regular Terms and Conditions, prior to purchasing your tickets.
- When purchasing tickets, patrons agree to provide the following contact details for everyone attending: Full name, mobile number and residential address.
- Contact details, along with seating allocation, will be kept by the venue for 56 days from the date of the performance.
- Patrons agree that all contact information will be available to public health officers upon request.
- The Venue will not share contact information with any third party other than the relevant health authority, and will not use the information for promotional purposes.
- Tickets will be issued in a digital, PDF format, and will be sent by email to the ticket purchaser, not individuals.
- We encourage patrons to either print their PDF ticket/s or ensure their ticket/s are available on their phones for viewing or scanning at the door where available.
- Limited tickets will be held for collection at the Venue.
- Seating will be allocated by the Venue based on the size of the group, time of booking and venue configuration, to allow compliance with current social distancing requirements.
- Only tickets purchased within the same transaction will be grouped together when seating allocation is being prepared by the venue.
- We encourage contactless payment methods during this time.
AT THE EVENT/PERFORMANCE
- The Patron is responsible for having their ticket/s available on their phone or printed out, with the barcode/s clearly visible, for viewing or scanning at the door where available.
- Patrons must not attend if they are sick or have been overseas in the previous fortnight.
- Patrons may be asked health screening questions on arrival to the Venue.
- Patrons who are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms, or who have come into contact with anyone who is symptomatic or is a confirmed case, will not be able to attend the event. Patrons must advise the venue of the circumstances and the intention to not attend prior to the commencement of the performance to be entitled to a refund.
- Patrons agree to abide by all current social distancing and health protocols.
- Patrons agree to follow the instructions of Venue staff at all times.
- Patrons acknowledge that while the Venue has taken all reasonable health and safety precautions to keep the audience, staff and performers safe, patrons enter the Venue at their own risk without recourse to claim against the Venue regarding health outcomes.
View our COVID-19 Updates page
View our COVID-19 Frequent Asked Questions page