COVID Safe | Terms and Conditions of Sale
IMPORTANT: Due to COVID-19, additional Terms and Conditions of Sale now apply to all bookings.Â Â Please read the following terms and conditions, which are in addition to the regularÂ Terms and Conditions,Â prior to purchasing your tickets.
- When purchasing tickets, patrons agree to provide the following contact details for everyone attending: Full name, mobile number and residential address.
- Patrons agree that all contact information will be available to public health officers upon request.
- The Venue will not share contact information with any third party other than the relevant health authority, and will not use the information for promotional purposes.Tickets will be issued in a digital, PDF format, and will be sent by email to the ticket purchaser, not individuals.
- We encourage patrons to either print their PDF ticket/s or ensure their ticket/s are available on their phones for viewing or scanning at the door where available.
- Seating will be allocated by the Venue based on the size of the group, time of booking and venue configuration, to allow compliance with current social distancing requirements.
- Only tickets purchased within the same transaction will be grouped together when seating allocation is being prepared by the venue.
- We encourage contactless payment methods during this time.
AT THE EVENT/PERFORMANCE
- The Patron is responsible for having their ticket/s available on their phone or printed out, with the barcode/s clearly visible, for viewing or scanning at the door where available.
- Patrons must not attend if they are sick or have been overseas in the previous fortnight.
- Patrons may be asked health screening questions on arrival to the Venue.
- Patrons agree to abide by all current social distancing and health protocols.
- Patrons agree to follow the instructions of Venue staff at all times.
- Patrons acknowledge that while the Venue has taken all reasonable health and safety precautions to keep the audience, staff and performers safe, patrons enter the Venue at their own risk without recourse to claim against the Venue regarding health outcomes.
View ourÂ COVID-19 UpdatesÂ page
View ourÂ COVID-19 Frequent Asked QuestionsÂ page